Thursday, February 21, 2008

whats going on in my life..

At the moment, many things are going on in my life. I have always knew that God is big... but wow God is HUGE! as a child i have always remembered my mother telling me that God "will never put too much that you can't handle".. oh how those words stuck with me. A few months ago i have went through a stage in my life that i thought that i could never recover from. Feeling as if... where to go from here? Basically i found myself praying everynight asking God for his guidance. All i have to say is wow; just as if i thought that things were not going to get better... i proved myself wrong. As of now i see that i was in a situation that God brought me up from to make me focus on him more and see his glory in everyday life. I see that i have the best friends, and family that i could ever ask for. I am truly blessed! Now if i can maintain my life according to his way i will be set. That is basically my everyday prayer.

No comments: