Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Back again????

Oh the dreary days of school have scratched the surface and poked it's ugly head out. Dang, does this mean im broke again? haha alas my $306 is per class is spent to jeff state. School school school,, need i say more. This semester is a rather short one for me. I usually work full-time and take enough classes to keep me super busy. Well im bringing it down a notch or two, and im only taking 1 class. Hopefully this will help me in the end. If i pass, this would be my last math class so, im really really hoping to come out on top. Im not good in math, to be blunt, i suck at it. Thank God I have alicia on my back to help me.... well so she says she will ha. The bummer part is that my class is in Pell City which means, Je has to get up extra early, and drive several miles. Not to mention, my truck isn't the best on gas. I burned over a quarter of a tank yesterday going to pell city, THEN clay. Oh the things i do for love. It is all worth it, just to see Alicia for a couple of hours.
Work is good, BUT dang, its always like 20 below and most of my job consists of being outside. Ive started the new easy part of my job, which means noting that every car has frost. So if something goes wrong, then i have an alibi. I really need to get a smaller source of transportation. My truck sucks gas down and the parking lot at jscc is an obsticle. So, hey i have a great truck for sale !!!! ha, well tomorrow morning comes early sleep is needed. More stories on another day.

2 comments:

Abo, Crys, GB and FB said...

JE you would not get rid of that truck. Why don't you let Alicia drive the truck and you drive the mustang. Hey we have a honda for sale?

j_webb said...

Just take your camper and put it in Alicia's yard. That'll save gas.