Wednesday, January 21, 2009

my fingers hurt..

Alas, I have found myself a new hobby. Ever since i was little, i have wanted to play the guitar. And when i say play it, i mean play it well. I have an old guitar that my grandfather made, and ever since it broke, i have not been able to play. Well, for Christmas my parents bought me a wicked awesome guitar that is amazing. It plays like a dream. But, dang it is so hard to pick everything back up and play. Learning all the chords and what goes well. Tonight me and dad sat down and turned on youtube and found some videos that help out a lot. I learned alot on that thing. I learned how my favorite songs go and almost have it nailed. Dad is like me, just learning it all, but i must say he is getting a lot better, as well as me. Im hoping by summer to get everything down to where i can play more than a couple of songs like i do now. Its a fun new hobby and i really enjoy it. THOUGH my fingers are killin me. My fingers are numb just typing, haha.
Work and school are both going good, just livin it day by day.. I have to go in early 2 days a week and that makes the job a whole lot frustrating. When i get there, the cars are all iced over and most of them wont start, not to mention the temp is in the teens. But school isnt so bad, The teacher is pretty nice. she is starting everything out on the easy side, so i hope that does not change. anyways, im going to bed. more stories for another day

3 comments:

Abo, Crys, GB and FB said...

nothing about the girl?????

Paige M said...

Jason will be excited to know your playing! I'm sure he'd love to practice with you. Good luck. I'll look forward to a Webb concert soon!

j_webb said...

Good luck grasshoppah.