Sunday, March 15, 2009

I love my life

Starting this off, i just want to say that i love my life. Im so blessed. God has really put me in the place that i need to be. That was my prayer for so long and BAM he did it. Im happier than a slop hog in mud! nice metaphor huh? i thought so. Well, I made the biggest decision of my life last week. I asked Alicia to marry me!! Im super excited about it. I knew that this is what i wanted and needed, so i prayed hard and saved hard and bought it! Her birthday was this past weekend and i told her it was an early birthday dinner. Well, she didn't know the big surprise was hidden on the cake. I wrote her a happy birthday song that i played to the guitar and sang it.... turns out, i was nervous as heck and forgot all the words, so it ended up being a funny song. haha you know me! back to the cake,,, It said "will you marry me" on it. So happy birthday Alicia! It went well, and im so happy that it did. I have Dela to thank, as well as my family and friends. This was a special night and im so happy that it turned out as well as it did. Thank you God for all everything. Talking to the parents was the hardest thing that i ever had to do... wow.. haha. talk about nervous. yeah that was me. So, now its off to looking at houses, planning, budgeting and getting everything ready. I didnt know that it took so much planning. But, hey im siked about it! I heard from a wise person once, that once you found that person that makes you truly happy and supports you in everything and knows you better than anyone to put a ring on it. Thats a keeper! So i did! I have been planning this for a while. had to keep it hush hush though. this was the best thing that i have ever done! i love her!
The truck is sold and i bought a lexus IS300 and i love it. It was a cheaper car than the tank truck that i had. better on gas and a lot more easier to drive. I know its a luxury car blah blah but what a deal i got. More updates to come because we have a lot of planning to do. Im just so happy that in this part of my life, that i have that one person that is my other half. later days

2 comments:

Abo, Crys, GB and FB said...

you got nervous talking to mom and dad.. Dad is an old grey teddy bear, now MOM that could have been a different story. :) Welcome to the family BRO.

j_webb said...

Congrats! I wish you two all the best.
I have got to hear this song too.