Sunday, November 8, 2009

oh how i neglect this thing...

Well the title pretty much explains it.. I think it's because I have been overwhelmed with many new things.. hmm let me see what my blog readers have missed since last time i wrote on this thing.. hmmm..... I GOT MARRIED! yup, the seven months flew by.. and how happy am i?? extremely! It has been great. The wedding was amazing, everything went like something you would see on t.v. and as for Alicia, wow absolutely amazing. I couldnt have imagined ever being that happy and seeing someone look so beautiful on my wedding day. Wow again, im a wicked lucky guy. I wish that there was some way that i could put it into words. I was once told by an amazing person, aka my best buddy bradley webb; that once I see my future wife comming down the isle I would see her differently than i ever have. Oh my how those words stuck out, because when i saw here, it was like nothing else mattered and the whole entire world stood still. Wow, that was deep! ha, lets just say i have an amazing wife and she is pretty much the best! anyways, more updates.. Well we are currently living on the outer-end of trussville, and we love it. Alicic is about 10 mins from work and im about 20 mins or so; even though taking the interstate, i can make it home in 14 mins :-). Still working the same job and its fun, however i know the cold weather is among us and im about to be out in it for 8 hours a day..... joy! another update... my brother and Dela are about to have their first child. what a blessing little travis is going to be to the family. Im absolutely pumped and cannot wait. A new edition to the webb family yay. I have my phone on stand by waiting to go see the new baby!! any day now! I love them and we have become so close over this past year. Im so thankful for that! As i close i just want to say that God is sooo big, soooo much bigger than me! He is amazing and has always taken care of me. My everyday prayer would have to be trust in him. Im the biggest believer in trusting in God, because I have been let down a lot this year and God and my awesome wife has been the reason i am who i am. Everyday i get constant reminders of how big God is and how he will always take care of me. I cannot express how amazing God's love is and how evident it is here on earth as well as in me. So another story on another day, J-dubb OUT!!

1 comment:

deLa said...

BRADLEY said that??? awww i love him