Thursday, November 12, 2009

Mission Accomplished

Tonight, i got the opportunity to sit back and say mission accomplished.. On thursdays, my beautiful wife baby sits a couple extra hours, so that gives me the night to cook. Now, i must say she is an outstanding cook; when we first started dating she was cooking some sandwiches "not much cooking involved" and some frozen pizzas. They were GREAT, however Alicia wanted to dive deep into the cooking world. Well she did. She tries out new things all the time and they ROCK! ok, now im getting ahead of myself, i just had to brag on my wife. Anyways, So Thursdays are my night to cook. When i got off of work, I went by food giant and grabbed some porkchops, and they were thick. I did my special JE flavor and maranaded them with a few herbs and spices. and alas the grill was ready. Well i plopped them bad boys on there and started my grillin. Now i must say this was my first time grilling the pork chops, so i was super careful and wanted to make sure i didnt over cook. AHHH Im not one to ever brag or say im the man, BUT tonight i was the man! I grilled them baby's and they were thick and juicy and tasted like heaven on earth... well thats stretching it. ha, yeah i thought tonight was a mission accomplished! the pork chops were a hit, and most of all, Alicia loved them. which boosted my confidence and is making me look forward to next thursday!
Next subject, this week is going great, the work load is picking up which is great. I have to work sunday night, BUT its driving the new cars back from the car show. heck i would do it for free, but they will pay us overtime to do it... hmm do i look like an idiot?? i think not, sign me up! anyways, getting in the bed, sleep is needed. later days! J-dubb out!

No comments: