Tuesday, November 18, 2008

I sure did get my hopes up...

Well dang, the blogging world has not seen my face in a while. So, i figured that i would give an update on what's going on. Well as some may know I applied for the tuition reimbursment program at work. Everything was set, My boss as well as the general and vice manages approved it and i was good to go for them to pay for my school. My oh My how things can change. I was looking forward to not having to spend megabucks on school. Has anyone checked on how much school is? Pretty pricey if i say so. I have been putting myself through school since my first year, and the debt sure does show. I applied back in august and my bosses told me that it everything was approved and i should be receiving my forms soon. several months later and zero phone calls returned i found myself asking why? Today i called the corp office in Indiana and they told me that the program has been suspended due to the fact that the economy was bad and all that crap. Everyone who is in the program still gets to obtain the money and is granfathered in. how lame right? Yes it is, i thought so. So now im in a panic about all of my school and where to go from here. I do not qualify for any grants or anything so i guess im out of luck. This became a huge disapointment today and i did not know how to handle it, because i had everything figured out. It is times like these when i have to trust in God. I know that things happen for a reason, but dang i wish that i knew why. oh well i guess ill still hang in there like a hair in a biscuit.

No comments: